Making a big jump from WP Menu Creator 1.7 to version 2.0 as we have sat on updates for many weeks eagerly awaiting a look at WordPress 2.9 before we committed to anything. I’m happy to say that WP Menu Creator will work with version 2.9 of WordPress.
What new features are in the new Menu Creator?
- You can add your page or post to a menu while in the WYSWYG editor. Simply select the menu, title it, and publish.
- A new page / post look-up feature will provide you with an easy way to get the page or post ID while in the Menu Creator panel. No more need to go searching.
- Better image support for menus that will provide you with quick edit features.
- The ability to reset the menu ID and the ability to edit the menu name. Requested dozens of times so its going to be a feature.
- Saving the best for the last, the Menu Creator will have a CSS feature where you can save and edit the CSS for each individual menu.
I’ll post more when it is available.Share