Some Agents that use Joomla websites are having difficulty finding a Joomla IDX plugin that works with their site. For example, one Florida MLS (MFRMLS) recently launched an updated framed IDX solution for their members which removed support for Joomla!
So, are Joomla users and others just out of luck? No. The fix: an IDX plugin like the one from UltimateIDX that works with Joomla.
IDX plugins, like the one from UltimateIDX, can be installed to your Joomla website. It’s easy to deploy IDX search, property display, and Lead Capture that is all seamlessly presented in your website with no frames or subdomains. The UltimateIDX plugin provides comprehensive support for all the local important MLS fields, as well as integrated lead capture and a sophisticated CRM for lead management and lead incubation.
Widgets within a Joomla IDX plugin should allow Agents to turn their website into an automated high-value home- search tool for potential customers and customers. Functions that you will find within the plugin’s standard library of widgets are:
- Fully responsive, modern flexible design.
- Search forms, maps and property alerts utilize and allow selection based on all MLS criteria (not just a selection of ‘common’ fields).
- Interactive map search displays.
- Ability to choose what homes display on your home page or any subpage by creating custom live displays of MLS properties for types of properties, neighborhoods or based on any MLS fields using Grid / Gallery, Lists or Map widgets
- Extend and customize with custom searches, unlimited hot-sheets, unlimited display, custom lead-capture forms and methods, widget functions and APIs.